ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

I work with classics movie files

<< < (3/4) > >>

skwire:
Here's a current screenshot:

nickodemos:
Apologies, got a bit side-tracked with work.  I have the basics mostly finished and should have something to share this weekend.
-skwire (May 24, 2019, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perfectly understandable. Was just curious since you said you almost had it all done. I use myself as an example in that I get things ready and I am 95% there but then get distracted and truly forget about that project. Six months later a person ask me about it and takes me two minutes to finish.

So I understand.

skwire:
Give this a testing, please.

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/nicknamer/Nicknamer.zip

I have coded in quite a bit of error checking but, until we get any kinks worked out, please work on copies of your files.

nickodemos:

Can't see any of the problem characters. Also would it be possible to default the naming to capitalizing? Just the actual name not the other listings.

skwire:
Can't see any of the problem characters. Also would it be possible to default the naming to capitalizing? Just the actual name not the other listings.-nickodemos (May 24, 2019, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doh, that was an error on my part.  Please redownload.  It should be v1.0.0 build 15 now.

Also would it be possible to default the naming to capitalizing? Just the actual name not the other listings.
-nickodemos (May 24, 2019, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean you want to be able to type something like "a nightmare on elm street" and have it use "A Nightmare On Elm Street" in the actual rename?  If so, yes, it's possible, but I think it's completely counter-intuitive to what would be expected by the majority of users.  I think the majority of users would want the name to appear exactly how they typed it in the field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version