topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday April 20, 2024, 1:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Mobile Responsive Templates Design Advice From You!  (Read 13627 times)

The Code Queryer

• Participant
  • Joined in 2019
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Mobile Responsive Templates Design Advice From You!
« on: May 09, 2019, 01:14 PM »
Folks,

Apart from Bootstrap (Twitter stuff), do you know of any free Mobile Responsive Design templates ?

I got a pagination page. I need to convert that to Mobile responsive Design. Searching for a template so I can learn from it and convert my pagination page so it looks good on mobile phone browsers too as now it looks terrible as you need to scroll and the texts look too small, etc.

Hence, need a Mobile Responsive Pagination page template.

Also need Account Login, Account Registration Page (web forms), Account Home Page Mobile Responsive Design templates.

Must be in Html 5 and CSS.

I am googling but no real luck.

Any advice ?

Thanks

Shades

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Mobile Responsive Templates Design Advice From You!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 08:07 PM »
Download the MobiRise installer. That must be the most simple way to create (static) pages for your local test environment or your hosted domain. It is free, has quite some extensions, which are not all free, but improve the already very functional software a lot. I believe they also have hosting plans and they do offer new templates from time to time, which are also not free.

Still, it is a good start for HTML 5 with CSS and javascript, all rolled into one.