ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Why do people keep requesting DonationCoder license keys for Pokemon Go??

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
Here's what someone messaged me:

"I downloaded ispoofer for Pokémon Go from tweak-box. Upon entering the game you have 2 black menu bars (part of the hack) the left one when clicked asks for you to Subscribe Now and Activate. When clicking Activate it brings you to a in game page saying to enter your License key. In blue underneath the text box (where you would put you key) it says “Get a license key”. When you click it brings you to a page and that’s where I clicked a link that said to contact you guys for a free permanent license key. "

So I don't know if that app is sending people directly to our page, or merely sending them on a google search, which is generic enough that it happens to show our page as top link.  :tellme:

Deozaan:
Maybe you need to add a section to the license key page specifically mentioning that you don't provide license keys for Pokemon Go and perhaps also mention that DonationCoder doesn't support illegally obtaining/sharing license keys.

KynloStephen66515:
I don't know if it's just me (based on my browsing history or other shit google tracks), but the search term "Get a license key" actually brings up DC as the top result.  Is this true for anybody else?

Deozaan:
Is this true for anybody else?
-Stephen66515 (May 10, 2019, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is for me on DuckDuckGo.

x16wda:
Hmph. Spoofing your location in Pokemon Go is also against their rules, and if caught your account is banned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version