ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Chronicles of Elyria

<< < (3/3)

KynloStephen66515:
Sadly I can not remember who I paid. I think mine was direct.
-nickodemos (April 03, 2020, 04:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unless you paid in during Kickstarter, it will have been through XSolla (They are the only payment method they allowed) - even if you used Paypal...it went through XSolla ^_^

Check your emails for a receipt :)

nickodemos:
Thanks. Was there. Seriously doubt anything will be reimbursed as per their policy and the fact that they can't get the money from a company that is bankrupt. Still submitted though.

KynloStephen66515:
Thanks. Was there. Seriously doubt anything will be reimbursed as per their policy and the fact that they can't get the money from a company that is bankrupt. Still submitted though.
-nickodemos (April 04, 2020, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Worst they can say is no.  I'm hearing quite a few people succeeded with refunds though.

Deozaan:
I just started watching this (only a minute into it) and it sounded slightly familiar. So I searched and found this thread. I figure I'd post this here for any who might be interested.

The MMO which never existed - The admirable stupidity of Chronicles of Elyria

nickodemos:
Yeah. I gave up on this as a lost bet. I am in the lawsuit but I do not see it going anywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version