ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Review Templates

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
this is not of import to anyone except potential reviewers.
its a download with some html files that just have the skeleton of a review (and review preview),
to be filled in by reviewer.

http://donationcoder.com/MemberDownloads/DonationCoderCom_ReviewTemplate.zip

patteo:
I was thinking about working on a mini-review and was looking for a template. Not sure if this is for a full blown review or a mini-review.

In any case, the template cannot be downloaded. I think it is missing.

mouser:
Thanks pateo i will upload a new version.

For mini-reviews, you dont need to download anything, just start a new post and choose the mini-review template from the Preset Text dropdown.

patteo:
Cool.

Never noticed the Add Preset Text dropdown box.

Just one question. A review is a little different from a regular post.

We want to do a good job of it which means there's a need to have a place to store say a draft which then can be worked on over a period of time which may be a few days or more as we work through the app. I mean how many of us can do it all at one sitting and get a review well done.

Of course this can be done offline. But is there a place on the forum where we can use this template and create a draft that only the reviewer and of course the administrator can view and then it is the reviewer who finally releases it when it is ready.

I think this will make it less intimidating particularly when posting the 1st or even subsequent reviews and perhaps more donationcoders to do mini or even full reviews.

On the administrator side, they can also see how many of such reviews are in the pipeline and at what stage they are in.

mouser:
that's why i made the "My Personal Area" section of the forum (at bottom of section list on main forum page):
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=55.0

only you (and admin) can read the posts you make there, so it's perfect for writing a draft and modifying it over time until you get it just like you want it before you make the real post.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version