ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Listing the unused

<< < (2/2)

anandcoral:
Also right-click in file explorer and choose column,

Listing the unused

Listing the unused

Regards,

Anand

Contro:
 ;D
Thanks everyone.
I know the console is the simplest and the very best.

I would like a consolidated software for this. I see is difficult, but not impossible. When I find I will put here.
Best Regards
 :-[

Curt:
no, it really is impossible. The Last Used data includes when every app was last "touched" by the indexer or by the anti malware-tester, or something. So the only way that I know of is the opposite way: There are several apps that can tell you what programs you use most often. The ones you don't use so often..., well, you figure out the rest.

Contro:
no, it really is impossible. The Last Used data includes when every app was last "touched" by the indexer or by the anti malware-tester, or something. So the only way that I know of is the opposite way: There are several apps that can tell you what programs you use most often. The ones you don't use so often..., well, you figure out the rest.
-Curt (April 01, 2019, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Understood Curt.
I gonna try now with the most known software about windows explorer substitution and comment.
I assume the difficulty of the question and ready to return to the console in black.
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version