ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

youtube downloader?

<< < (12/13) > >>

AndrewGreen:
Hi guys. I started learning how to edit videos and now I have the need to download audio from one video from YouTube. Who knows if you can download only the audio track?

Tuxman:
youtube-dl is back up.  I use tuxman's yaydl.
-wraith808 (February 10, 2021, 07:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Finally, my first user!

budidaya:
4K still never works anymore. I reported it to them; no response.
-ich thys (February 19, 2021, 12:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
yes it doesn't work

Deozaan:
Hi guys. I started learning how to edit videos and now I have the need to download audio from one video from YouTube. Who knows if you can download only the audio track?
-AndrewGreen (February 19, 2021, 08:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can use 4K YouTube to MP3 if you can get it to work. I haven't been having the problems with 4K that others in this thread report they are having.

wraith808:
-AndrewGreen (February 19, 2021, 08:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can use 4K YouTube to MP3 if you can get it to work. I haven't been having the problems with 4K that others in this thread report they are having.
-Deozaan (March 09, 2021, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yaydl also has the option to just download the audio track, and it worked splendidly for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version