ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

youtube downloader?

<< < (11/13) > >>

ich thys:
Just ran an update on 4K Video Downloader;  still doesn't work with youtube.

Deozaan:
I just updated 4K Video Downloader to v4.14.3.4090 x64 and tested it on this video and it worked without issue. I'm using the free/unregistered version.

I noticed in the changelog that it said "channel fixes" were coming soon. Are you trying to download from an individual video link or are you trying to download from a channel link?

ich thys:
I just updated 4K Video Downloader to v4.14.3.4090 x64 and tested it on this video and it worked without issue. I'm using the free/unregistered version.

I noticed in the changelog that it said "channel fixes" were coming soon. Are you trying to download from an individual video link or are you trying to download from a channel link?
-Deozaan (February 14, 2021, 02:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
I just tried to download the link you gave, with my registered version, first with mp3 selected, then mp4, and failed both ways.
Not sure what you mean as per channel vs individual link, but it sounds like you're onto something.

edit: Individual, I think. Channel is multiple?

Deozaan:
Not sure what you mean as per channel vs individual link, but it sounds like you're onto something.
-ich thys (February 14, 2021, 04:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

This link is to an individual video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrcb5dJjACM
This link is to the channel where the above video came from:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

You may need to contact their support. It seems everything is working fine for me. They may not be aware of the issue you're experiencing. Or maybe it has something to do with IP address restrictions?

ich thys:
4K still never works anymore. I reported it to them; no response.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version