ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

youtube downloader?

<< < (7/13) > >>

holt:
MPC-BE
-4wd (December 10, 2019, 03:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
I see; and for bookmarks, just use the Favorites in the menu bar.  :Thmbsup:
I saw an Option called Shaders, and DuckDuckGo'd it, but didn't quite pick up on what that meant.
In case anyone may wonder why one would want to change playback speed, it goes real nicely to slow down playback on something like;
Relaxing Sand Castle And ocean waves, with wave sounds
Salient features of this particular video are; minimal people or manmade artifacts or sounds, no intrusive music or talking, long -31minute- playback, all-inclusive episodic theme beginning with a fully constructed castle ending with total castle wipe-out, and preservation of natural sea sounds, for maximum subliminal relaxation.  Good sandcastle construction, too.   
BTW, I did not make the castle or video and I don't know who did. 

KodeZwerg:
youtube-dl and no browser window.
-Tuxman (March 18, 2019, 02:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
Best an very ease to handle.
In my case, running in a VM a Linux just for doing this task :-)
Working with alias may help to reduce syntax with just one argument, two aliases if just audio is required :)

holt:
Yes, MPC-BE plays individual brainwave vids with throb. Tnx 4wd.  :Thmbsup:
edit; I don't see a way to loop playback or change playback speed, in MPC-BE.-holt (December 09, 2019, 10:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

[ Invalid Attachment ] [ Invalid Attachment ] [ Invalid Attachment ]

Pictures, thousand words, and all that  ;)
-4wd (December 10, 2019, 03:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
Re: 'repeat forever'; Okay, now that I know how to 'find' this option, how do I 'select' it? When I click on that 'option', the 'Apply' word does not highlight itself to confirm the choice.

EDIT: found it under your ^1st picture; thank you!

holt:
How do I add MPC-BE to my 'Open with' drop-down menu; all I show is VLC as an option.
To play with MPC-BE I have to drag & drop in Desktop.

4wd:
Re: 'repeat forever'; Okay, now that I know how to 'find' this option, how do I 'select' it? When I click on that 'option', the 'Apply' word does not highlight itself to confirm the choice.-holt (December 14, 2019, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Third image is where you can set a key shortcut for it, it's unassigned by default.

How do I add MPC-BE to my 'Open with' drop-down menu; all I show is VLC as an option.-holt (December 14, 2019, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same way you add any program you want to the Open With... menu:

* Right click the relevant file
* Choose Open With...
* If you don't see MPC-BE, click More apps
* If you don't see MPC-BE, scroll down to Look for another app on this PC
* Locate MPC-BE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version