ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

MAGIX is back with more audio software! Use ACID Pro 7, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio

(1/1)

disenchanted:
From Humble bundle:

MAGIX is back with more audio software! Use ACID Pro 7, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12, Music Maker EDM Edition, and more to create and produce your own music.

Link to offer

Bundle includes:

1. ACID Pro 7
MSRP: $149.00

2. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12
MSRP: $59.99

3.  Soundpool: Discharge
MSRP: $39.99

4. Soundpool - Dream House
MSRP $19.99

5. MP3 Deluxe 19
MSRP: $49.99

6. Soundpool - Trance Masters
MSRP: $19.99

7. Music Maker EDM Edition
MSRP: $29.99

Maximum donation of $25.00 gets you ALL TITLES.

mouser:
The page is somewhat confusing regarding SoundForge.. it says it at the top but then doesn't seem to list it.. Thoughts?

Deozaan:
The page is somewhat confusing regarding SoundForge.. it says it at the top but then doesn't seem to list it.. Thoughts?
-mouser (March 07, 2019, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Strange! After reading your message I went to check for it and I didn't see it either. :tellme:

Then I scrolled back to the top and looked through the page again more closely and spotted it in the center of the bottom section.

MAGIX is back with more audio software! Use ACID Pro 7, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio

mouser:
Thanks deo+disenchanted.

I used Acid many many years ago to make some songs.. tempted to pick this up just in case the urge hits me again :)

disenchanted:
Sorry for any confusion.   

I just did a quick Cut ' N Paste of the titles that were in the 3 different levels of "Pay What You Want". 

Humble bundle has the software choices/options "Split up" (based upon which of the 3 "Payment Levels" a buyer chooses).

Levels being:
1.  $1.00
2.  $12.45
3. $25 or more

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version