ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for "Smart"watch Recommendations

<< < (3/4) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I've been looking at the fitbit versa, however I have never used a fitbit device before, and have no experience with the OS. However, the youtube videos that I have watched makes the watch seem like its not a bad watch.-nite_monkey (March 06, 2019, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if it's a versa, but I got the wife a Fitbit some-damn-thing-or-the-other for Christmas. The battery on hers will last just about a full week. And the UI is just about as elegantly idiot simple as it could be. She loves it and wears/uses it constantly. She is also a very nontechnical 65...

nite_monkey:
I've been looking at the fitbit versa, however I have never used a fitbit device before, and have no experience with the OS. However, the youtube videos that I have watched makes the watch seem like its not a bad watch.-nite_monkey (March 06, 2019, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if it's a versa, but I got the wife a Fitbit some-damn-thing-or-the-other for Christmas. The battery on hers will last just about a full week. And the UI is just about as elegantly idiot simple as it could be. She loves it and wears/uses it constantly. She is also a very nontechnical 65...

-Stoic Joker (March 07, 2019, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
If you could figure out which fitbit she has, that'd be awesome. A full week of battery is a lot better than my current barely a day battery, and I'm still not 100% on the amazfit bip just yet.

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (March 07, 2019, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
If you could figure out which fitbit she has, that'd be awesome. A full week of battery is a lot better than my current barely a day battery, and I'm still not 100% on the amazfit bip just yet.
-nite_monkey (March 07, 2019, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I bought my wife the Fitbit charge 2 and she loves it and is very non-technical, and gets about a week out of it.

nite_monkey:
I did some more research, and since my primary use case for the watch is to view my phone's notifications without having to pull my phone out of my pocket, I decided that I wanted to go the route of another wear os (android wear) watch. I looked at the ticwatch series, and ended up getting the ticwatch e2. It doesn't get anywhere near a week of battery life, however I can look past that since I already charge my phone every day, and was already charging my previous watch every day. It does however actually vibrate and notify me whenever I get a new notification on my phone (which my previous watch would not do. I had to wake the watch up from it's ambient screen, and physically check the notifications page to see if I had and new notifications.) So I am overall currently pleased with my purchase.

wraith808:
https://www.digitaltrends.com/smartwatch-reviews/mobvoi-ticwatch-e2-review/

https://smile.amazon.com/Ticwatch-smartwatch-Waterproof-Swim-Ready-Compatible/dp/B07KJ8HWCJ/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version