ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Windows 98SE Copy/move replacement/enhancement w/ auto rename

<< < (4/4)

lanux128:
The problem is that Supercopier deletes the normal registry entries then re-creates them into it's own key. When you uninstall Supercopier, it deletes all of the Supercopier keys from the registry, hence the commands are gone.-polski8 (November 20, 2006, 06:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

hi there polski8,

your observation is very interesting. may i know what registry keys are replaced? and also, can you give some more info on restoring them with the program that you mentioned..

thezenarcher:
Humbug and happy new year to all. Still haven't found a satisfactory app for my auto-rename-on-copy needs, so here's an alternative snack which I'd gladly pay something terribly modest for (you try having three kids): a replacement for, or enhancement to, the native Win98SE Copy/Move service with a working "No To All" function, currently not available for my <i>OS ancien</i>... 

georges:
a very useful but not-so-known shortcut : on copy/move file confirmation dialog boxes, you can press the [Shift] key while clicking on the [No] Button to answer for all files.

Shift+N is also working.

Not tested on Win9x but should work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version