ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Automatically adding custom-folder music to iTunes 12.x +

<< < (4/4)

4wd:
I thought about the balloon tip, but it would generate it for each change, which would be annoying IMO.-wraith808 (February 15, 2019, 11:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would expect that something similar happens with the aforementioned iTunesFolderWatch but it's something that can be ameliorated by using RoboCopy's options, eg.
/MOT:10 = every 10 minutes
/MON:10 = every 10 matching file system changes

I was thinking more of parsing the stats that appear after an operation, this bit:

--- Code: Text ---.................Total    Copied   Skipped  Mismatch    FAILED    Extras    Dirs :         1         0         1         0         0         0   Files :        14        14         0         0         0         0   Bytes :  741.21 m  741.21 m         0         0         0         0   Times :   0:00:05   0:00:05                       0:00:00   0:00:00
Where you really only need the number of files copied, so it'd just say 'Added 14 files'.

wraith808:
I'd only think that MOT would work because of the fact that the changes wouldnt necessarily be in even batches of 10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version