ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Imageshack upload no longer working

<< < (2/3) > >>

ConstanceJill:
Any alternate service suggestions?-steveorg (March 19, 2019, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
From what I've seen so far, imgur seems to work alright most of the time and doesn't ask for money.

steveorg:
--- End quote ---
From what I've seen so far, imgur seems to work alright most of the time and doesn't ask for money.
-ConstanceJill (March 19, 2019, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is possible for us to have different experiences. Maybe Imgur is running a test to see if it drives revenue. You may shortly find yourself in the same position, so it is best to explore the alternatives now.

Edit:
It turns out that my problem was that I supplied credentials for my account. If you note my first post with the issue, mouser verified the problem. In a later post he noted that the problem disappeared. The key is not to log in.

wraith808:
--- End quote ---
-ConstanceJill (March 19, 2019, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is possible for us to have different experiences. Maybe Imgur is running a test to see if it drives revenue. You may shortly find yourself in the same position, so it is best to explore the alternatives now.

Edit:
It turns out that my problem was that I supplied credentials for my account. If you note my first post with the issue, mouser verified the problem. In a later post he noted that the problem disappeared. The key is not to log in.
-steveorg (March 20, 2019, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

To clarify what ConstanceJill was saying, imgur is a different service than imageshack.  You were asking for alternatives, and she was suggesting imgur.com as an alternative to imageshack.com.

mouser:
To clarify the problem I think steve was having: The built-in Imageshack uploader in SC works fine.
When you upload it uploads to a generic shared Screenshot Captor ImageShack (paid) account, so you do not have to have an imageshack account of your own or configure it in any way.

In addition, with the SC uploader you also have the OPTION of specifying your OWN imageshack login credentials instead of using the generic SC account.  This could be advantageous because you have greater control over the images (you could delete them after upload, or control visibility, etc.).  This requires you to have your own imageshack account.  And furthermore, it may be that imageshack will block you from uploading (after a certain amount?) if you do not pay for one of their monthly plans.

Metavoid:
Hi
From 15/08 , everytime i try to upload it just says "pending."
Anyone else seeing this issue ?
i miss it sorely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version