ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

some useful but less-known software. share your list!!!

<< < (41/43) > >>

chashnniel:
Why did you strike that out?
--- End quote ---
Well, it's not less known, slow and not compatible with some modern USB  :)

anandcoral:
I think, I should thank all the members who has been posting many tools which I have never heard but looks very much useful.

So  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: and  :Thmbsup:

BTW we should add a "like" button to message in next Forum code upgrade, IMHO.

Regards,

Anand

x16wda:
 :Thmbsup: What he said! Thanks folks!!

chashnniel:
Customize your Windows 10

Change font style.
cranioscopical has mentioned Advanced System Font Changer which can change Windows font style. While I was using another tool from Japan called noMeiryoUI    172K  USB  Windows 10
Pros: Advanced System Font Changer needs to log off for changes while noMeiryoUI don't. Thus it can save you a lot of time when you are testing which font looks much better on your system.

Change cursor.
Change Cursor 2.0 is great utility to apply a cursor pack(just right click on the crs format file then select apply).    290K  USB-  Windows 10
You can also use it to apply a single cursor (so you can cursor you like in different pack.) Don't forget to download cool cursor pack on their website (totally free!).
Here are some of my favorite packs (you can use Picviewer CE+ (a great script for Tampermonkey to hover/zoom/batch view the preview), there are some other similar add-ons can do this). You can view the images by hover on the link.
rw-designer (no preview)

* my-first-pack   10/10!!!
* mini-set-cursor   10/10
* basic-linux
* Blue Gold Cursors
* RGB Neon Laser Glow Simple Stylish   8/10 too shining.
DeviantArt  (with preview)

* Blue-Shining-by-Arcanev-v2   Preview
* hacked mod cursors   Preview
* Neon Rainbow Cursors Set 02   9/10   PreviewTips: Don't worry, Change Cursor 2.0 won't install the cursor in C:\Windows\Cursors. So you can test them as you like.

Windows theme
SecureUxTheme can help you install Windows themes without modifying the system files. So it's better than UltraUXThemePatcher.
SetUp(200K) + ThemeTool(195K)   USB  Windows 10
Tips: Run the setup to install it. Then use ThemeTool to apply your themes.
Recommend to use niivu's theme, best Windows 10 theme designer.
Dracula for Windows 10 and Paranoid Android Windows 10 Themes by niivu.

And if you are a Windows Theme fan, there are some other cool tools. eg. 7TSP GUI can help you install icon pack (best one Lumicons) on Windows.

erikts:
Thanks to all who post on this thread.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version