ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

some useful but less-known software. share your list!!!

<< < (39/43) > >>

wraith808:
Maybe we should have a separate thread for random software finds?

cranioscopical:
I'm with Shades. Viewing the suggestions and (if interested) the links is enough for me.
I appreciate the effort involved by all contributors.

wraith808:
We have this thread that never took off - https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=45936.msg422067#msg422067

Maybe we can make one for recommendations, and the other for just finds?

Deozaan:
To be honest, Panzer saves me time looking for software that peeks my interest. Whether Panzer uses this software is of much lesser concern to me.
-Shades (August 20, 2020, 07:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Viewing the suggestions and (if interested) the links is enough for me.
-cranioscopical (August 21, 2020, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay. I don't want to be the one bad apple who spoils it for the rest of the bunch.

This thread seemed dominated by post after post by panzer with almost no feedback from other forum members so I assumed nobody was finding panzer's posts useful or desirable.

An aside: It would be nice if posts had a +1, thumbs up, or "like" feature, so that people who appreciate what others share but don't have anything to add to the conversation could signal their approval/appreciation.

nickodemos:
I quietly see what people post and check things out. Never seen a point in a comment or saying thanks.

So this will be my all encompassing thanks for this entire thread that everyone is posting to. In the future will only comment if I have a question.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version