ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

some useful but less-known software. share your list!!!

<< < (37/43) > >>

chashnniel:
Asroc from JP.
An app/file/folder quick launcher on your actived title bar!   393K  USB  2013  Windows 10
Download the latest version (including source code (outdated)) here.
Language: Japanese only (But I have translate it into English, see below)

ScreenShots:
configuration page
Right click menu
options 1, 2
some useful but less-known software. share your list!!!  some useful but less-known software. share your list!!!

How to?? (a simple demo gif)
Tips: You can scroll mouse on the launcher bar to switch between pages.

The official version is Japanese only, I have translated it (90%+) into English. I don't speak Japanese, but I have almost tried/tested all the options (it took me several hours  :)). So the translation quality should be fine. I don't know whether I can put it here... if so, I would like to share it.

Edit 2020-08-17
The public version is 1.16 released on 2013-01, there is a newer version 1.17 released on 2013-08.
(the download link is at the bottom of the page)

New in 1.17 explanation
If you uncheck this option. Then when you click on the title bar of a actived window, the launcher bar will be hidden. Namely...
The launcher bar will display on top on the actived window. Same for the desktop.

chashnniel:
Rapture A small useful tool from JP.
Grab selected region and stick it in the foreground. Take a look at the tutorial video on Google Play. (It may not available in your country. Japan only)

The Windows version doesn't support English, and I don't think you need an individual application to do this. Actually there are some screenshot applications have this feature. Maybe mouser should add it to Screenshot Captor ----- grab several selected regions and stick them in the foreground.

Kokomite from JP. (Japanese only, but It doesn't matter)
Highlight the mouse click. You can change its color, shape, size, transparency, cycle period, shortcut to on/off, animation on click, flash when hold/press ctrl/alt/always...    2.6M  USB  2011  Windows 10
Sometimes I need to use this tool to make a demo gif on this thread.  :)

I will add more app on this reply section.

highend01:
You Kokomite link leads to Kododea (a screen magnifier tool)...

chashnniel:
You Kokomite link leads to Kododea (a screen magnifier tool)...
-highend01 (August 17, 2020, 08:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
Check it again, link fixed.  ;D

panzer:
Twingate is a modern alternative to VPN that you can set up in 15 minutes or less. Easier to use and more secure than any VPN:
https://www.twingate.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version