ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

some useful but less-known software. share your list!!!

<< < (4/43) > >>

Curt:
Of course you also must have a close look at skrommel's 116 applications: http://www.dcmembers.com/skrommel/downloads/ (wrong release dates)

chashnniel:
Of course you also must have a close look at skrommel's 116 applications: http://www.dcmembers.com/skrommel/downloads/ (wrong release dates)
-Curt (January 31, 2019, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
skrommel is famous especially when talking about AHK. his website is mentioned and recommended in the AHK documents and many many others. since you mention skrommel here, i want to also recommend these archive of lost AHK script, someone may have interest in it.

rjbull:
Reso
another small size portable software from Bcheck.-chashnniel (January 31, 2019, 05:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I still use bCheck's HoeKey hotkey program.  I don't use a lot of general hotkeys, but when I change to another computer, I'll probably replace HoeKey with HotkeyP as it's easier to configure, updated rather more often, and probably more powerful.

chashnniel:
I still use bCheck's HoeKey hotkey program.  I don't use a lot of general hotkeys, but when I change to another computer, I'll probably replace HoeKey with HotkeyP as it's easier to configure, updated rather more often, and probably more powerful.
-rjbull (January 31, 2019, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
yeah, i also use these two handy software too :Thmbsup:

chashnniel:
OK, let's turn to folder/file/urls/shortcuts launcher (also open/save file dialog enhancement)

Quick Macro and powerpro can do this thing well, but I always wanna try this kind of software.

I tried Folder Menu 3 from Taiwan, I should be a best solution but it has bug on windows 10(menu 1/1.5 doesnt work, only menu 2 mod works fine) and havent been updated for years. So...
I also tried direct folder(freemium), Quick Cliq from here(but there is no settings for opening a direction in the current tab), Chameleonfolder. i saw a lot of people here use FileBox eXtender which seems cant use as portable. maybe a good alternative FlashFolder, since i dont wanna make my right content menu complex, i dont like these same function software like Fast Folder Access.

withQuick Pop Menu(portable)
QuickWayToFolders(ptb), no middle mouse click support. actually i only like it can filter files in folder, this is really useful when I have a portable folder with a lot of software in it.

added in 19/02/16: I forgot to say that Radial Menu can do the same thing and more convenient, just hold the right button and swipe up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version