ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

android app keyboard recommendations

<< < (4/4)

tomos:
I cant yet figure out how to easily change (already chosen) language keyboards in it.
-tomos (January 18, 2019, 02:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Try swiping the space bar sideways...
-IainB (January 18, 2019, 05:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

This just moves the caret back and forth for me.
-Deozaan (January 18, 2019, 10:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
this works now for me (thanks) . I don't think it did initially: the keyboard name was also not initially shown. But all good now  :up:
-tomos (January 19, 2019, 01:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Deozaan, I see the keyboard name is not shown when on the numeric part of the keyboard -- could that have been what happened with you?

Deozaan:
I don't think so.

It's a feature of Gboard to help you set the location of the cursor precisely without having your finger in the way. Swiping the keyboard left or right moves the cursor left or right, respectively.

tomos:
I don't think so.

It's a feature of Gboard to help you set the location of the cursor precisely without having your finger in the way. Swiping the keyboard left or right moves the cursor left or right, respectively.
-Deozaan (January 20, 2019, 11:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
ah, I was talking about the Swift keyboard, mind you both show loaded-language keyboards on the spacebar -- they do have to be selected in Languages to show (with apologies if I'm stating the obvious).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version