ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

sWeather Stopped Working on New Year.

<< < (2/2)

cgrandgent:
I chipped in $20 yesterday for encouragement however it turns out, I suggest you all do the same, it was a nice piece of software that I enjoyed all day long every day, to keep tabs on my weather, and all my family's weather.
Yahoo ought buy it if they were smart, but obviously that is in doubt.

skwire:
I chipped in $20 yesterday for encouragement however it turns out, I suggest you all do the same, it was a nice piece of software that I enjoyed all day long every day, to keep tabs on my weather, and all my family's weather.-cgrandgent (January 12, 2019, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I saw the donation come in and a Paypal reply was on my todo list but I'll thank you here instead.  Thank you!

Yahoo ought buy it if they were smart, but obviously that is in doubt.-cgrandgent (January 12, 2019, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ha, I should be so lucky.   :D  Hopefully, I hear something back early this week so I can get started on an update.

comp:
I have Windows 7, and from to time sWeather just stops working for me - it doesn't start up with Windows, and when I try to start it manually, it simply won't open. I have to download a fresh copy from the website to make it start, and it happened to me twice already since May. What am I doing wrong?? Is it supposed to be installed in some kind of special directory? (mine installed in Program Files)

skwire:
I have Windows 7, and from to time sWeather just stops working for me - it doesn't start up with Windows, and when I try to start it manually, it simply won't open. I have to download a fresh copy from the website to make it start, and it happened to me twice already since May. What am I doing wrong?? Is it supposed to be installed in some kind of special directory? (mine installed in Program Files)-comp (August 25, 2019, 10:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you're going to run it from the Program Files folder, you will need to run it with Administrator rights.  To run it without Administrator rights, you will need to move it to a non-UAC protected folder.

comp:
Thank you, I will try it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version