topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 17, 2024, 11:59 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Accordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)  (Read 3560 times)

Astor

• Participant
  • Joined in 2018
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Accordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)
« on: December 31, 2018, 09:11 AM »
Hi,
I use LaunchBar Commander in my office about two years and is excellent program for my needs !
I have two touchscreen monitors and the second one is only for LaunchBar Commander and for PDF reading.
I would like to ask if there is a way to have a accordion menu option like the pictures attached.

If accordion menu option adding then the LaunchBar Commander will behave as the famous apple program GoodReader (https://www.goodreader.com/)
I noticed that many users are looking such feature for Microsoft Windows but they can not find it, because there is not exist at the moment !!!!!

Noticed that if this option added then if you use touchscreen monitor (as i use) it looks like work as excellent TABLET READER !!!!

I mean something like that:

SNAG-00437.pngAccordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)accordion.jpgAccordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)ncRmG.pngAccordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)Selecci-n_015.pngAccordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)mTwttId.pngAccordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)picture-33.pngAccordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)hqdefault.jpgAccordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 09:39 AM by Astor »

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Accordion Menu (like Apple program GoodReader)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 03:14 AM »
I just saw this now. Looks like a silly spam attempt to promote the iPad GoodReader app. (PDF reader).