ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Interesting Game Jam on itch.io

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
Hello i am new here and I just joined the Gaming Like it's 1923 Game Jam on itch.io.
-Primogenous (January 06, 2019, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hello, and welcome.

And good luck on the game jam!

I'd love for more game coders to share their progress on these game jams with us here.. We'd love to follow along and hear how you are doing and see progress screenshots, and talk about ideas, etc.
-mouser (January 06, 2019, 04:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

In my experience, there isn't enough time during a game jam to write much of anything about your progress other than a tweet or two. It seems a better thing to do would to post a link to your Twitch page (or similar) in advance so people who want to follow along can view your livestream or something along those lines.

That said, I do agree with you, mouser, and I would be interested to follow along and hear how someone is doing in a game jam if they feel they have the time to post about it here.

wraith808:
It's a whole month, so it's a little more time this time.  But mine isn't code, so not sure that you'd be interested :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version