ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 Release: Assignments Warlock

<< < (2/2)

TaoPhoenix:
Hi HamRadio!

This is my first pick for something I can use nicely!
I "teach myself", and I'm always starting and abandoning note lists of stuff I get into.
I tend to have a book of the week going, and I'm about to get back into serious chess studying, and I'm a fan of "lightweight" stuff much of the time!

I had trouble printing it all onto one page from the html export, but I just hand edited the last of 4 subjects to have tight spacing and that works fine for "little things".

This is neat because the program holds the "Master" copy so when I did hard coded lists I kept wasting time starting and abandoning stuff, and of course the results were not electronic. Also, stuff can be shuffled and dates edited, so if I was "supposed" to do something and then "Life Happened", just shuffle and move it! Or make a new list and update what's still going on.

Also, it also works as a "concept tracker" so that it might even work for things like mini instruction guides to do stuff, or lists of the stuff to get at grocery stores best for dieting, and it fits nicely with that Getting Things Done motif I've remarked on about once a year on DC.

Hooray!

hamradio:
Hi HamRadio!

This is my first pick for something I can use nicely!
I "teach myself", and I'm always starting and abandoning note lists of stuff I get into.
I tend to have a book of the week going, and I'm about to get back into serious chess studying, and I'm a fan of "lightweight" stuff much of the time!

I had trouble printing it all onto one page from the html export, but I just hand edited the last of 4 subjects to have tight spacing and that works fine for "little things".

This is neat because the program holds the "Master" copy so when I did hard coded lists I kept wasting time starting and abandoning stuff, and of course the results were not electronic. Also, stuff can be shuffled and dates edited, so if I was "supposed" to do something and then "Life Happened", just shuffle and move it! Or make a new list and update what's still going on.

Also, it also works as a "concept tracker" so that it might even work for things like mini instruction guides to do stuff, or lists of the stuff to get at grocery stores best for dieting, and it fits nicely with that Getting Things Done motif I've remarked on about once a year on DC.

Hooray!

-TaoPhoenix (March 21, 2019, 10:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool. Glad you found an alternate use for it.  Still not that popular that I know of...so I probably wont update it yet as my use for it changed a few months after I wrote it. I just modified it some to release it on here. It is also kind of why it does not have a website and just a download link off my main site currently instead of on my dcmembers page. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version