ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: TextWorx - Universal Text Manipulator

<< < (20/20)

BGM:
oblivion - yeah, it's really a compiled autohotkey script, and does a lot of juggling of the clipboard - I can see how it could set off an alarm.  But thanks for submitting it and getting it classified.  That's kind of neat - I don't think anyone has ever told me they've done this before!  I don't write programs for money or profit - just for fun for myself, and I just share for fun, too.  Thanks, friend!

subie:
Thank you BGM for the app!

snail02:
Hi BGM,
Thank you for this amazing tool!

I find the toolbar quite helpful; though it appears that most of the buttons require a few try to get the desired result.

e.g. I am trying on the "encase" button. I would select the text and press on the button, and instead of encasing it with quotation mark, it would basically paste the last entry on the clipboard. I would then control+z to reverse that, and then try the encase button again. Usually on the 2nd or 3rd try it would work. Same seems to be the case with other buttons, such as change case ones.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version