ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: TextWorx - Universal Text Manipulator

<< < (17/20) > >>

Contro:
TextWorx is updated to version 1.3!

Ath - I've added your base64 encode string function.
Also, the other casing effects are added.
-BGM (February 13, 2019, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Running to try !!!!!!!
 :-*

ScreenManiac:
Amazing.  :up: It's been a while since I've come across a program as thought-through and well-documented as TextWorx. I noticed a small typo under User-Tools: the methods listed there are: open, edit and run. It should probably read "open, send and run".

How do I set my favorite date format? Can anyone help me with that?

Edit: Guess I figured it out, it seems like "Favorite" refers to the Windows regional settings.

BGM:
Hi, Mr. Maniac,

Favourite Date Format..  uh, hmmmmm.   uh.  Well, you know... uh,  actually, I don't know. 

There is an ini key for it favouritedateformat and I'm pretty sure you just put whatever date format you want.  Examples are:  yyyy-MMM-dd  and  MMMM, d, yyyy and hh:mm:ss  things like that.  It basically just uses the autohotkey date format settings.  I'll update the documentation with the next version. 

So, you would add your date format to the [preferences] section in the textworx.ini file and then restart TextWorx.

--- ---favouritedateformat=dd-MMM-yyyy
Thanks for pointing that out!  Oh - and thanks for the donation credits.

ScreenManiac:
Thanks. Adding the key favouritedateformat to the ini-file did the trick.

I've been using Textworks for 2 days only, and already I wouldn't want to miss it. Incredibly useful. It keeps surprising me with elegant solutions, the customizing options and colored menus make it easy to navigate.

Is there a way to get rid of the 2 bottom entries of the main menu?
Help and Toggle Toolbar eat up valuable space. I tried locating their IDs (857 and 859) in the ini. but was not able to hide them.

BGM:
Mr. Maniac,

Oh yes, you can do anything you want with the menu. 
In the docs, just overwrite the mainmenu key in the [menu] section.
It looks like this:

--- ---mainmenu=default
If my docs were clear enough, you would understand to copy the expansion (it's in the Menu page in the docs) and then customize it to yoyour liking.

--- ---mainmenu=800|866|||201|307|302|301||104|901|212|725||encase|coding|editor|sort|trim|transform|convert|webedit|insert|*sar|*date|tools
....except, that those two items are hard-coded...  (I add them statically; never imagined that anyone would want to remove them)
Okay, Ill fix that in the next version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version