ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: TextWorx - Universal Text Manipulator

<< < (14/20) > >>

panzer:
win+K to show the menu

Can you give me option to set my own invoking key? In Linux, if I used it through Wine, a win key invokes a menu so win+K doesn't do anything.

BGM:
panzer, I don't know anything about wine (except drinking it!) but if win+k gives you problems, you can change it to some other key.  Look in the help file for directions on changing the key.  Maybe win+k is a system hotkey that won't allow itself to be rewritten?  I can't think of another reason unless it is some setting for Wine.  Make sure you have the latest version of the program, too.

BGM:
Hi BGM
Using 1.2 version
Attached is screenshot of computer specs.  and stopwatch that appears. Did a search for a stopwatch exe on the computer nothing came up
Doesn't seem to hang.
-nogojoe (January 23, 2019, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, nogojoe, but I can't figure out what you are trying to explain.  You say you did a "search for stopwatch exe" on the computer...  this thread is for TextWorx, not for Shorthand.  Shorthand is the program for searching files (using the Everything program underneath) maybe you've posted in the wrong thread.  TextWorx does not have any file-searching function.

nogojoe:
Hi BGM
Using 1.2 version
Attached is screenshot of computer specs.  and stopwatch that appears. Did a search for a stopwatch exe on the computer nothing came up
Doesn't seem to hang.
-nogojoe (January 23, 2019, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, nogojoe, but I can't figure out what you are trying to explain.  You say you did a "search for stopwatch exe" on the computer...  this thread is for TextWorx, not for Shorthand.  Shorthand is the program for searching files (using the Everything program underneath) maybe you've posted in the wrong thread.  TextWorx does not have any file-searching function.
-BGM (February 05, 2019, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry what I really meant that I did a search on my computer to see if the was a stopwatch exe that your program TextWorx may be invoking the stopwatch as shown on the image I posted.

BGM:
My program does not invoke any stopwatch application.  Textworx has a command to invoke charmap and notepad, but not stopwatch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version