ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: TextWorx - Universal Text Manipulator

<< < (12/20) > >>

BGM:
Ah, okay, I updated it again to version 1.2.  Now you can assign multiple hotkeys to the same command.
The hotkeys involve the modifiers you use to alter the nature of the commands, so now you can create a hotkey that involves them.
See here for details.

cranioscopical:
The hotkeys involve the modifiers you use to alter the nature of the commands, so now you can create a hotkey that involves them.
--- End quote ---

:)

BGM:
Ha, ah, I guess that didn't make much sense, did it.

The commands use ctrl and shift - if you set a hotkey to a command, you must add ctrl or shift to the hotkey to use the command's modifer.  Anyway, I explain it in my blog post.

Ath - I've added the base64 conversion.
Contro - now you can set a hotkey to RUN Text.

Ath:
Well, I updated to 1.2 and tried the Base64 conversion, but when using the keyboard to select the option, either with or without shift, it gives an error "Error! Only alphanumeric Symbols will be accepted!", but that's a bit weird, as it should accept any string of text instead of numerical data (dec ?) to convert to Base64, and a valid sequence of base64 text to convert back to a string.
When selecting the option using the mouse I get an error:
"Missing Parameter!

Use: baseConvert("Value", "From", "To")

Example:
baseConvert("55", "dec", "hex")
"
(Stripped some unneeded text away)

I think you have the Base64 conversion not working in the expected way Base64w
And selecting options using the keyboard seems to behave a bit strange too

Example:
Original text: This is a test 1, 2, 3
Base64 encoded: VGhpcyBpcyBhIHRlc3QgMSwgMiwgMw==
(with padding)

BGM:
Ath,  maybe you are right.  I coded it to *change* base10 to base64 or reverse - basically, just converting number bases.
So, you want to base64 encode an entire string..  okay, I understand now.  In fact, I think I've done this before when I was trying to convert Dell serial numbers to their product codes (or something like that).

I'll fix this, but I'm going away for a week or so, and won't be able to spend time on it until I get back.  Sorry - I hope you don't mind waiting too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version