ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: TextWorx - Universal Text Manipulator

<< < (5/20) > >>

Contro:
 :-*

One of those apps that integrate my obsessions. convert, transform and automate. Wonderful. I keep trying.

I observ some modules don't go well for me because I have desactivated the UAC features.
 :Thmbsup:

nickodemos:
It is working great in most things I use. I noticed it works well on web chat boxes in a browser.

Is it possible to think about BBCode? Or better an personal INI file to allow people to customize the things they would like?

BGM:
There is some customization possible - not for the submenus, but you can add specific commands to the main menu - I showed how to do that above.  I am working on an options menu that will allow you to do that.  The documentation, as soon as it's all together, will also explain some of this.  There's quite a bit more to it than what appears in the menu.  Right now it's all hidden in the ini settings.

BBC Code, yeah, we can do that, too.  Really, we could do anything; it's just a matter of time spent and understanding what to do to the text.
I'll put BBC Code on my todo list.

In the next update I'll release some fixes to a few things that are not quite working right.  Hold tight!  I appreciate y'all's interest! 

BGM:
It is working great in most things I use. I noticed it works well on web chat boxes in a browser.
-nickodemos (January 06, 2019, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sometimes, I've found that it misses occasionally.  There are a few timing settings that can be tweaked to accomodate for people's different systems.  If you find that it doesn't set the text correctly, or it replaces the selection with blanks, in the [preferences] section, you can adjust:

* clipspeed - the length of time to wait for text to appear on the clipboard - adjust this by no more than 1.0 at a time.
* windelay - the time to wait (in milliseconds) for windows to become active before interacting with them.
* sendmode - the method used to set the text back to the original window.  4 is default, but there is also 1, 2 and 3.  I think 4 should always work, though.

smaragdus:
@BGM

When I start TextWorx (version 0.7) and try to execute Win+K I get the following error:

--- ---Error:  Menu does not exist.

Line#
---> 7584: Menu,%menu_date%,deleteall

The current thread will exit.
Screen:

This happens under Windows 8 x64.

Is there a way to change the default shortcut keys?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version