ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Is DC attacked again?

<< < (2/4) > >>

IainB:
Well, I had been noting a huge amount of spam in my RSS feed ever since the new website was launched - spam had occurred before, but to a much lesser extent. And there seemed to have been some even more excessive bursts of spam over the last couple of weeks.
But this latest Cloudflare checking:
Checking your browser before accessing donationcoder.com.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Please allow up to 5 seconds…

DDoS protection by Cloudflare
Ray ID: 48f6b9a437629529
- seems to be a really great innovation as it tells you "No subject was filled in" and expunges the content of your typed responses when you click the Preview button.
Hmm...which is a rather effective automatic censorship system, come to think of it.

Asudem:
Gave $10 of my DonationCredits to the server! Hold strong server!

operationdmw:
Thanks for assisting us with DDOS testing (not willingly I know).  :Thmbsup: We have suspended the stress testing on this server after you have enabled Cloudflare I'm Under Attack mode and the site remained in down state afterwards for most the of world, for more than 4 hrs up till the ceasing of atk.

We are currently in development of systems to directly penetrate defences of a number of JS-based CDN protection providers (inc. Cloudflare, Incapsula etc.), without the knowledge or access of the origin IPs.

Great work on the server maintenance and configuration btw, handling 15K concurrent users is generally more than sufficient. :)

Happy New Year!

mouser:
We'd appreciate if you found someone else to attack.

operationdmw:
We have and we will have to... if a site is down for hrs without end after enabling I'm Under Attack mode then it's not a good test target. Thanks and best of luck going forward. :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version