ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Is DC attacked again?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Tuxman:
You suck.

wraith808:
This is pretty criminal.

IainB:
I'm confuzzled. If it's not a "public service", then is there some point to DDOS, other than maybe deliberate nuisance or to (say) push business at organisations such as Cloudflare?
I'm trying to figure out under what conditions it would make sense to do this. I must be missing something.

rgdot:
Hacking, DDOS etc is not confined to "big" sites, important sites and it has never been. It is about games and anybody with a tool showing off and trying to gain a reputation in the dark corners. My site, a very very minuscule part of the web with zero thing or data of interest, gets attacked by those trying to login ...is just one example to prove the point

wraith808:
Hacking, DDOS etc is not confined to "big" sites, important sites and it has never been. It is about games and anybody with a tool showing off and trying to gain a reputation in the dark corners. My site, a very very minuscule part of the web with zero thing or data of interest, gets attacked by those trying to login ...is just one example to prove the point
-rgdot (February 08, 2019, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same here.  One of the reasons I've minimized my use of WordPress now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version