ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Docked Mode is broken, needs more love

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
Oh i see, you want it always visible but not taking up space.. let me see what I can do..
-mouser (April 20, 2018, 03:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I still want this feature so I can use PBOL to see how much time is left for Ludum Dare events. . . :(

I'd like to tuck it away in a corner of my screen I don't use for much of anything, keep it on top of everything (docked to the corner would be great!) but not auto-hide and definitely not waste an entire row or column of screen real estate.

An another thing: It seems PBOL's last update was so long ago that the internal links to the homepage and discussion forum, etc., are broken and haven't been updated since the forum upgrade a few years ago.

Deozaan:
If adding another docked mode option is too much work, I'd be happy to have just a way to hide the title bar and menu, as a kind of minimal view, like it looks while docked...

I hate how much space it takes up with the useless stuff I don't need. I just want the countdown timer on my screen so I can quickly glance over and see how much time is left. :(

mouser:
Le me see if i can rebuild it and if the code improvements i have made to the docking library since the last PBOL release help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version