ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Google Drive Option

(1/3) > >>

jax200:
Hi   I would appreciate any help how to upload an image to my Google Drive.

4wd:
Then just drag'n'drop images/files onto the browser window.

Google Drive Option

Google Drive Option

To share it, right-click on it and choose Share... or Get shareable link:

Google Drive Option

jax200:
This I know. I was referring to how it could be done from Screen Capture with Send To, or using an Auto upload function.

4wd:
Ah, my bad ... didn't notice what forum section it was in, not enough sleep lately ... just put me on ignore  :)

mouser:
There are a couple of options:

* If you can find a commandline utility that sends an image to google drive, you could easily add it as a Tool item to the Screenshot Captor menu.  This is probably the cleanest and simplest way.  If someone finds such a tool I can help show you how to make a screenshot captor tool configuration that will make it easier to share this tool (see the Tools/ directory in Screenshot Captor folder for example tools).
* If you can find a right-click context menu utility that sends an image to google drive you could right-click on the image in thumbnail to send it to google drive.
* If you can find a tool that lets you map a folder to google drive, you could do that and simply copy your images to that folder from the MoveTo menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version