ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

error:DB65 Some Such or Other ???

(1/1)

BuckSkin:
Just all of a sudden, dozens of miscellaneous warning pop-ups insist on invding my screen; the most of them say something about an error DB65: etc., etc.
I finally figured out they are something to do with Clipboard Help and Spell.
I don't have to clipboard anything to constantly keep getting the messages; however, if I left- or right-click the little icon, the error messages go wild.

What could I have done to cause this ?
How do I fix ?

mouser:
Sounds like maybe the Clipboard Help+Spell database got corrupted; if you kill the program and restart it, do the errors go away?

There is also a "Verify, Repair, Optimize" button on the "Backup/Maintenance" tab of the options.

As a last resort, exit the app, backup your "ClipboardHelpAndSpell/Database" directory, and then remove it's contents and restart.

BuckSkin:
Sounds like maybe the Clipboard Help+Spell database got corrupted; if you kill the program and restart it, do the errors go away?
-mouser (December 19, 2018, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was just a way too easy fix for such a huge problem; I did as you said and it seems to have fixed things for now.
It about scared me to death; as, it decided to start bombarding me with the errors just at the same time that I was preparing a "good used" hard drive for formatting and such; I thought the warnings were something to do with the HDD.

Thanks !

mouser:
That was just a way too easy fix for such a huge problem; I did as you said and it seems to have fixed things for now.
--- End quote ---

My apologies, you should have only seen one such error; I will try to improve that.  This error usually only happens when there is a bluescreen crash and CHS database was in the middle of writing to its database file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version