ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: Shorthand 3_2

<< < (5/9) > >>

Shades:
NANY 2019: Shorthand 3_2

The error message states there is no closing quote. The quote character indicated by the arrow seems out of place. Please remove it and run the AHK script again.

chashnniel:
thx for ur reply but still it doesn't work. :(
also i guess the error message """ at line 58 should means something wrong with "`""

Maestr0:
i don't have ahk v2 installed, so i run the start.bat. it works fine on its first run, then a update message popup. while i got a message like this after i install the update. and i cant even find this file in the inc folder.
-chashnniel (February 02, 2019, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi, thank you for your feedback!

It doesn't matter if v2 is installed, you only need the supplied .exe file.

I think what's going wrong is that you are missing the sh3_inc_gui_positioning.ahk file in the .\inc\ folder.
I see that for some reason that file was missing from the .zip file. I've added it now. Get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tm4bu3p9r4gh94/sh3_2_20181008_3.2.0.37_full.zip?dl=1

For the future, I will add a check that makes sure that all included files are present and download them as necessary to prevent this from happening in the future.

chashnniel:
thank you :Thmbsup:
it works well now :D

Maestr0:
thank you :Thmbsup:
it works well now :D
-chashnniel (February 05, 2019, 05:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Glad to hear it! If you run into any more issues or have suggestions/feedback, do not hesitate to let me know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version