ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: Shorthand 3_2

<< < (4/9) > >>

chashnniel:
i don't have ahk v2 installed, so i run the start.bat. it works fine on its first run, then a update message popup. while i got a message like this after i install the update. and i cant even find this file in the inc folder.

Shades:
That error means the folder structure in which you have placed Shorthand cannot be found during the initial execution of Shorthand.

Replace the current content from file 'start.bat' with:

@ECHO OFF
SET shortHandFolder=%~dp0
START %shortHandFolder%app\AHKv2_x32.exe %shortHandFolder%shorthand3_ahk2.ahk
SET shortHandFolder=

That should fix your problem (if you do not have spaces in folder names). And if it doesn't, try the following:

@ECHO OFF

SET shortHandFolder=%~dp0
START "%shortHandFolder%app\AHKv2_x32.exe" "%shortHandFolder%shorthand3_ahk2.ahk"
SET shortHandFolder=

chashnniel:
2shades
thx for ur reply, unfortunately, both the two way doesn't work for me.
i even move the folder to the D root folder and run with admin, but still not work.

Shades:
Do you have AutoHotKey installed?  If yes, what is the version? I think it is a pretty safe bet you have AutoHotKey installed, because of mentioning radial menu as a tool here in this thread. So I assume there is a conflict of AutoHotKey versions occurring when you try to start shorthand.

chashnniel:
i have 1.1.30.01 installed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version