ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Anyone tried the Godot game/graphics library engine?

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
Godot Programming Course temporarily free: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-programming-and-game-development-in-godot-engine/?couponCode=FREE_001

Deozaan:
Figures I would forget about this thread after I actually started experimenting with Godot toward the end of last year. ;D

Even though I still know much more about making games in Unity than I do with Godot, I much prefer working with Godot these days. I find it much faster (less bloated) and generally more enjoyable to work with. That said, I'm still pretty new to it, so maybe there are things that I haven't come across yet that I will loathe.

Godot Programming Course temporarily free:
-wraith808 (August 30, 2021, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for this. The target demographic is absolute beginners with no previous programming or Godot experience, so it will probably be a little basic for me, but it might serve as a nice introduction to various aspects of the engine I haven't touched yet.

wraith808:
I'm wondering if I should scrap my unity classes and just go for Godot. I haven't decided yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version