ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Wait for a web page is fully loaded and then enter a password

(1/2) > >>

Dan67:
I would like to wait until a web page is fully loaded and then enter a password in a form field that appears on this page, but I do not know the commands to do so. May be "wait", but the loading time of the page may vary. Thank you in advance for your advice.
Dan

Ath:
Can't your browser' password manager fill that in for you? With Firefox, or a derivate, you get that option for free...

Dan67:
I actually use this feature of Firefox, but for this site that is secure, it does not work.

Shades:
Sounds like certain elements of that website need to be loaded completely, before you can log in.

If you have an option to dynamically add code to a page, you could perhaps create a trigger that acts when those elements are completely loaded.

First you will need to find out what those elements are, then there is the problem of adding support for dynamically adding code/trigger to a page and then of course create code for the trigger. Doesn't sound like an quick and easy fix. Especially with so little background information.

Perhaps an add-on like 'GreaseMonkey' could help with the dynamically adding the code/trigger to the website in question.

This link might prove useful for the trigger: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/GlobalEventHandlers/onload

Dan67:
Thank you very much for this information, I will look at all this.
Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version