I'm looking for a clipboard manager that pastes back items in the same order they were copied using only ctrl-V.
The key feature for me is to NOT be forced to use special key combos to access each individual clipboard item (like Ditto).
So far I've found only one app that claims to do this, KlipMan, and it was last updated in 2017 (Can't get it to work in 2020-06).
Obviously this app should only be active while doing certain tasks (like filling out forms), and an always-on-top graphic overlay would probably be a good idea.
1. User activates this app - sees a big translucent zero on the screen because the copy queue is empty
2. User copies a name, an address, a phone number
3. User sees the number go from 1, to 2, to 3
4. User goes to a form and pastes 3 times, ^v, ^v, ^v - the 3 items are pasted in a FIFO queue style.
5. User sees the big translucent number go from 2, 1, 0 (because the queue has been emptied)
6. User deactivates this app so that normal clipboard function is restored.