ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Stitch two windows together

<< < (2/3) > >>

KodeZwerg:
cranioscopical, IainB, you are welcome  :-*

offe:
Yes, a very great find. Unfortunately the windows I wanted to stitch together are some "fancy" borderless windows that will not succumb to the script :( Works very nice with ordinary windows thou. 

anandcoral:
Awesome find  :Thmbsup:
Thanks KodeZwerg.

Regards,

Anand

offe:
Hmm, The fancy borderless windows to the Bria softphone thwarts every effort to be ruled :(
Same result with TaskSpace. It works fine with ordinary windows. And It's indeed very handy. But no luck with borderless windows :(

I could set stay on top for the window, but the problem is that it will block other window.
But if I could set the status of the window to be toolbar, like the taksbar, then other windows when maximized would not use that part of the desktop.

Any thoughts anyone?

Ove B-)

skwire:
But if I could set the status of the window to be toolbar, like the taksbar, then other windows when maximized would not use that part of the desktop.-offe (December 07, 2018, 05:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser's own DesktopCor(r)al will create a transparent toolbar in which you can put that Bria window.  I use DesktopCor(r)al myself.

https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/other-windows-apps/desktopcoral

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version