ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Much as I hate to admit it, I am looking for help again... ***mod: please delete

<< < (2/3) > >>

ai4fu:
~removed

4wd:
And... being serious, should I continue here or start over on the coding snacks thread?-ai4fu (December 05, 2018, 08:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

One of our illustrious moderators can move this thread over ... save some typing  ;)

Just looked up the Maidenhead system, another similar system is What 3 Words (W3W), (as in reducing location to a referenced square).

KynloStephen66515:
And... being serious, should I continue here or start over on the coding snacks thread?-ai4fu (December 05, 2018, 08:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

One of our illustrious moderators can move this thread over ... save some typing  ;)
-4wd (December 05, 2018, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would have moved it quicker but I couldn't find the move button and then I couldn't work out where the hell this section was in the list of 8739878978747987092879870972390709872309802387 sections  ;D ;D

Anyhow - Moved.

ai4fu:
~removed as no longer pertinent

Moderator: please feel free to delete thread as you see fit.

KodeZwerg:
My simplistic solution would be to simply use Pulover's macro creator to pull up the program to the foreground if it wasn't already, click the"Convert Grid" button, read/copy the 6 digits from the box, pull up WSJT-X to foreground, send F2 to open options page, select the "general" tab and select all>paste the data from GridLocWM into the "My Grid" field and then click OK. Crude as surgery with a bowling ball, but it would work. It's just not a pretty solution and wouldn't work for everyone(anyone else?).
-ai4fu (December 05, 2018, 11:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

You explained very well whats needed to do. :up:
This yells for a AHK solution, as long SkWire or other AHK gods sleep i play a bit with that GridLocWM and WinApi :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version