ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Issues with ERAM (An Open Source RAM Disk Driver) and its CPL

<< < (2/2)

Zero3K:
1. https://github.com/Zero3K/ERAM/files/2609760/eram_bsod_analysis_2.txt has the source code Windows thinks is responsible for the crash I mentioned.

2. You didn't catch the edit I made. I was able to compile it for 64-bit OSes by using WDK 7.1.0 (which works as intended, when compiling using Visual Studio 2017 and the latest Windows 10 WDK, it doesn't). I am going to try Visual Studio 2013 and WDK 8.1 to see if the compiled 64-bit driver it makes works on Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Ath:
VStudio I do not own
-KodeZwerg (November 26, 2018, 02:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
You can download and install the free (as in 'free software') VS 2017 Community Edition from here so you can start experimenting. Knowing Delphi it isn't that hard, the basic (some pun intended) principles are quite the same. Do select C# as the initial development configuration.
Software you create yourself with it can be distributed freely.

KodeZwerg:
VStudio I do not own
-KodeZwerg (November 26, 2018, 02:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
You can download and install the free (as in 'free software') VS 2017 Community Edition from here so you can start experimenting. Knowing Delphi it isn't that hard, the basic (some pun intended) principles are quite the same. Do select C# as the initial development configuration.
Software you create yourself with it can be distributed freely.
-Ath (November 26, 2018, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

You missed that part, but thanks!
but i will not install that piece of software.-KodeZwerg (November 26, 2018, 02:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I already have a programming environment that make me happy -> Delphi :-]

Zero3K:
I have made another issue on its Github page regarding the Control Panel Applet that is used to configure it. You can see it at https://github.com/Zero3K/ERAM/issues/15.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version