ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - DblEscClose

<< < (6/7) > >>

c.gingerich:
I can get a list of running processes (EXE name and PID) but the issue is when pressing Esc 2x, getting the EXE from the current active window. I can get the class, ID, and name of the window but not what executable owns the current window. I am using Visual Dialogscript, a dead and not widely used programming language.

KodeZwerg:
We can private talk to avoid code become public else i should need to know how you "minimize/close" a external.
Just the last step where the actual "minimize/close" happen, not all things that you do before/after.
That way i can hopefully reproduce what you do and what info you do use so i could show you how to get proper process.exe name for it.

That i can offer you.

c.gingerich:
UPDATE 3.12.4.2018 - Added option to run at windows startup. Better message handling. Changed to show window title in message.

nkormanik:
Chris, message following window close always seems to come up, regardless of settings.

I'd rather message NOT come up, if possible.  Just do it.

Thanks!

Rockets:
3.12.4.2018 - Added option to run at windows startup. Better message handling. Changed to show window title in message.

-c.gingerich (November 30, 2018, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
is there older version without message upon action? Disable not working in the latest release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version