ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - DblEscClose

<< < (3/7) > >>

c.gingerich:
@KodeZwerg - ah, i see. I should be able to add something like that.

KynloStephen66515:
@Stephen66515 - sure. I'll add an exclusion option
-c.gingerich (November 30, 2018, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks - without it, I can see it becoming extremely annoying to use (especially in stuff like Photoshop/Lumberyard/Unity where they take a fking lifetime to load, and closing them could cause loss of work)....which begs another question...does this force-quit the software or will it still prompt things like Notepad/MSWord/Etc, to store unsaved work before exiting?

c.gingerich:
@Stephen66515 - It sends the standard window close message allowing for saves, though i can add a force quit option as well, just in case it's needed.

KynloStephen66515:
@Stephen66515 - It sends the standard window close message allowing for saves, though i can add a force quit option as well, just in case it's needed.
-c.gingerich (November 30, 2018, 12:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Force-quit seemed a bit "too much" and I was hoping it would send the standard close message for saving :D

KodeZwerg:
And I please fullfill others wishes as option to set, not as fixed stuff, i really do like how it is currently doing its job.
Later you might add some processspy ability to get classnames of focused handle, i might could help you if needed.

Ps: How about process exclusion list? That would be great solution for the game thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version