ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - DblEscClose

<< < (2/7) > >>

anandcoral:
Good to see another app similar to https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg343045#msg343045
As I am not getting enough time to update it.

Regards,

Anand

c.gingerich:
@Anand - I guess I didn't search very well. I made mine because I couldn't fine something like it.

@KodeZwerg - I can add minimize to it easily. Not sure I understand what you mean by quick switch. Do you mean like Alt+Tab?

KynloStephen66515:
Can you stop it from registering the "quit" on certain software?  I'd rather not have this open then kill game engines when swapping from one mode to another (which sometimes requires hitting ESC more than once in quick succession) or quitting Chrome cause I hit ESC twice trying to stop it loading a page.  Same for Discord (which you can hit ESC to jump to the latest messages if you were scrolled up, but it sometimes ignores you so you hit it twice, quickly).

c.gingerich:
@Stephen66515 - sure. I'll add an exclusion option

KodeZwerg:
@KodeZwerg - I can add minimize to it easily. Not sure I understand what you mean by quick switch. Do you mean like Alt+Tab?
-c.gingerich (November 30, 2018, 12:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
I mean, if press right mouse on icon, inside that menu two options to quick select between terminate/minimize.
I show you what i mean by this screenshot:

Whatever mode is active get bold font and radiobutton visible.
That i mean with quickswitch ability, less clicks to have most important option fast selected. Or checkbox, or just bold text, however you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version