ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Maxthon 2.0 Invitation

<< < (3/7) > >>

Josh:
You still need a registration email addy. The download will do no good if you dont have a registered email addy with the maxthon folks. Believe me, I tried.

nudone:
unfortunately, i'm still waiting for a maxthon key to arrive in my inbox.

can someone please say how long it took for theirs to arrive.

JavaJones:
Maxthon 1.x hasn't "clicked" for me yet - I'm still an Avant fan for tabbed IE shells. But 2.0 sounds like it has a lot of cool stuff. I'll check it out. Thanks! :)

Edit: took about 1 minute for the invite email to arrive. Looks like something may have gone wrong Nudone.

- Oshyan

nudone:
thanks for letting me know about the time, javajones.

i think i'll just forget about it now then and wait for the official release. i'm plenty happy with the current version - once you've moved the interface around a bit.

f0dder:
Maxthon seems pretty nice... I like that there's a plugin SDK. And it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much faster than firefox.

But I do miss some firefox plugins in it, and I'm not all that happy about the security holes in IE. So I'll probably switch back to firefox and moan about it's slowness and bloatedness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version