ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Visual Outliner Rapid Idea Organization Software

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:

I'd suggest that you might want to switch this verbiage until then.  It's the part that confused me.

visualoutliner:
Switched! Thank you for your feedback.
 :Thmbsup:

IainB:
@visualoutliner: Nice features!    :Thmbsup:
I for one shall watch the development of Visual Outliner with interest.  Good luck!    :Thmbsup:

Meanwhile, just to give a quick nod to the importance of user requirements:
By the way, because PIM (Personal Information Management) is a very important matter for me in my personal and work life, I have defined and documented my requirements - e.g., in evaluating CHS (Clipboard Help and Spell) I applied the above method:
@mouser - by the way, there is still this: User Requirements for CHS

It could be used to save repetition by different/new CHS users. I put quite a bit of effort into that. Have not updated it in ages as no-one seemed interested. I think I left it as public and editable.
-IainB (November 16, 2015, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
- which has apparently caused some readers to experience such traumatic mind-expansion and neural damage that it induces a temporary state of profound sleep from which the reader awakens with a complete loss of memory of ever having seen it in the first place. (This is the way Nature helps us to recover from traumatic experiences.)
-IainB (October 23, 2018, 07:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Amnesia rules.

visualoutliner:
Nicely organized, thank you for your sharing it.  :Thmbsup:
Are you the developer of CHS?
If so, how did you collect all those "user requirements?" I'm curious. Survey?
The problem I had with surveys is that the "highly technical users" are the ones most likely to answer surveys.
They have a high demand for fancy features, which are not really useful to the regular users and might even scare them away. 

wraith808:
Are you the developer of CHS?
-visualoutliner (November 26, 2018, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser (that he refers to in the quote) developed CHS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version