ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

pinning a program to taskbar, open in its own singular window

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
One minor weakness, it does not remember after a reboot.-Steven Avery (November 24, 2018, 12:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

What doesn't survive a reboot?  The pinned shortcut in your taskbar?  If so, it seems to survive for me under Windows 7.   :huh:  All I did was start the app, right-click its button in the taskbar, and chose "Pin this program to taskbar."   :)

-skwire (November 24, 2018, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can also go to "%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chrome Apps" and copy the shortcut somewhere else.

Steven Avery:
I probably either forgot the pin to taskbar, or maybe it should be done for each user?  I'll check that later. All seems fine now.

This is really a fantastic App. I now have Protopage, Linoit, Lastpass, Facebook and Messenger pinned. More coming. I am also going to see if it handles two separate pins for the same app ( e.g. a Protopage for personal and one for business.) That worked very well when Google Chrome had it act together.

Thanks to the team for finding this superb program!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version