ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018

<< < (5/9) > >>

wraith808:
@Moderator: Probably best if you tack this thread onto the other.
-4wd (November 23, 2018, 08:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

done.

Midnight Rambler:
SyncBackPro and SyncBackSE 25% off through Monday, Nov 26: https://www.2brightsparks.com/store/cybermonday/

I've used SyncBackPro for a long time and like it a lot, but I think other backup utilities might be easier to use (and less flexible maybe).
-mwb1100 (November 22, 2018, 11:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use SyncBackFree to backup data in programs whose own backup utilities either aren't good enough or no longer function. Just hope they don't discontinue it.  Their other offerings always seemed overpriced.  Appreciate the heads-up anyway, though.

disenchanted:
Techsmith, makers of Camtasia and Snagit are having a one day only, cybermonday sale.

No specific disclosures in their "sale notification email",  as to the sales pricing nor discount percentages.

link

They mentioned monitoring their social media pages for more details, as cyber monday approaches.

ital2:
"I'm no expert in symlinks and how backup software should (or should not) handle them.   I suggest you download the SyncBack trial and see if it works the way you're looking for."

Being a satisfied (and fully-paying) user of Syncovery, I have no need to do this, but thank you anyway.

ital2:
"Techsmith, makers of Camtasia and Snagit are having a one day only, cybermonday sale."

Snagit, beyond being overpriced (65 euro incl. 13 euro for ANY, even the most minor update, and within a year only), had been the slowest such programs when I trialed them some time ago, in fact, it was around 20 times or so slower than ANY other such program, of around 5 or so I trialed); my observation not applying to the current version, this might be different now, so comparative (!) experiences would be welcome!

As for Camtasia, did anybody trial Camtasia and ActivePresenter, and then bought Camtasia, and if, why?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version