ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018

<< < (4/9) > >>

ital2:
Hint: Prominent google position (11th or 12th for "software friday (last 24 hours)" for minor, exotic software: good marketing, and for a mere 10$ from delusionary asking price (it's the competition, stupid!) of 40.

https://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/black-friday-special-25-off-the-outlining-your-novel-workbook-software/# . There: "I'm (...) a child of God. I'm the award-winning (...). I write historical and speculative fiction."

What, speculative fiction? I'm acquainted with speculative fiction writing, though, "writing on spec", but speculative fiction? I suppose that's science-fiction for women.

Also, DxO (or is it Dx0) minus a whopping 50 p.c., but then, the real question is, will they remain in biz, this time? I suppose that professional photographers who ain't into being buggered (thank you, Adobe, but no, thanks!), will use Capture One anyway.

EDIT: Photo Mechanic -30 bucks, but even then, it's around 120 plus VAT, and even that's quite overpriced for non-professionals like us, see the quite recent "c't" comparative review (in German, paid access in the web). Worst software in that review, Breeze Browser, but then, they've got the cutest little girl I've seen in any advert, she's as cute as Drew in E.T.: https://www.breezesys.com/BreezeBrowser/index.htm - yeah, the good ol' times... (btw, I always mix that up with Close Encounters, should probably watch both again. And Notezilla 30%; for some here it's even a text processor, lol! (Powergrep, Regexbuddy nope, DO neither, but then, next version should be quite immediate anyway, and its processing of metadata isn't that good after all.)

And à propos little (?) girls: SolveigMM (stands in for Multimedia, not for Peer Gynt obviously) Video Splitter doesn't get any cheaper than today, -50%, warmly recommended (no discount for VideoReDo, 4 times the price). (Navicat -30 but then, they first raised their (dollar) prices so much that with the waning euro, their asking price has almost doubled since.)

Oh, and Vegas Movie Studio is not Vegas Pro: hands off! (But the latter's on sale, too.)
And they sell Dramatica Pro (Win-only), the ugliest program you'll see in your entire life, for the same price as the newer, Mac-only version, and that latter thing could tempt some. And, as others have found out before me, TB with their usual 10 p.c. off whopper of the year.

mwb1100:
Could you confirm that SyncBack Pro...
-ital2 (November 23, 2018, 09:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm no expert in symlinks and how backup software should (or should not) handle them.   I suggest you download the SyncBack trial and see if it works the way you're looking for.

disenchanted:
Pixxara has 80% off all of their software products.

link

Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY

Their products include:

Paint Studio, Tree Studio, Liquid Studio, Blob Studio, Luminance Studio, Pixel Studio and Selfie Studio

4wd:
@Moderator: Probably best if you tack this thread onto the other.

4wd:
SlickVPN: Free unlimited VPN until Jan 2nd if you sign up now - only need an email address to sign up.

Couple of VPS deals from Hostodo:
(This is a recurring discount - $15/year for as long as you keep the VPS's)

Los Angeles and Miami OpenVZ VPS Black Friday Offer

Here is our third Black Friday offer! This is an OpenVZ offer located in Miami, FL and Los Angeles, CA.

Test IP / Looking Glass

LAVZ-1024

1024MB RAM
90GB Disk Space
3000GB Bandwidth (per month)
2 CPU Cores
1 IPV4
/64 IPV6
OpenVZ Virtualization with Virtualizor Control Panel
PROMOCODE: BLACKFRIDAY03

$14.99/yr - Los Angeles, CA
$14.99/yr - Miami, FL

* Down the left side, select OpenVZ VPS from either LA or MI,
* Select either LAVZ-1024 from VPS plans for Los Angeles or MIAVZ-1024 from the VPS plans for Miami, (each are $5/month or $45/annually),
* Fill in your details and when you go to checkout the promocode is automatically applied, see below:
Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018

Disclaimer: I have a couple of VPS' with Hostodo for the last 3 years, (including the MIAVZ-1024 offering), haven't had any problems, this was just an email they sent me from which I've removed any referral/click-tracking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version