ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Working on a DCTCG and found this resource

<< < (8/8)

KodeZwerg:
Well, I'm impressed with both of you.  I'm done after 1 mile.
-wraith808 (November 08, 2018, 08:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
With car I am able to reach that goal too  :D

You earned +1 respect @kyrathaba

mouser:
With car I am able to reach that goal too 
--- End quote ---
:P

kyrathaba:
I did 8 miles this afternoon:

kyrathaba:
I decided to write the computer RPG version before working on the card game:

Here's a couple of screenshots and an excerpt from the tutorial introduction:

Welcome to Earth Apotheosis, a game that allows you to roleplay to your preferred depth. If you just want to own and run an inn, you can end your advancement there. On the other hand, you can embroil your character in plots, relationships — even a form of politics.

In the Earth of the far future, societies have collapsed, science has languished, magic has emerged, and the world has begun to renew itself from whatever cataclysm has left such sketchy evidence of the past.

Moreover, not even the most learned scholars of the current day can accurately estimate the current date in relation to the Gregorian calendar of the "ancient" world.

Life is hard due to disease, monsters, marauders, violent weather, and scarcity. It's made even tougher by suspicion, stigma, and violently contested resources.

The general technology level is medieval. There is a quad-level caste system (Rolshîm) observed by those who choose the marginally greater safety of community living, while those with some command of eldritch forces or ancient artifacts sometimes choose to risk a life of exploration and the seeking of answers about the past.
--- End quote ---

kyrathaba:
I run 10ks fairly regularly, but I am nowhere near being able to run a half marathon
--- End quote ---

I wasn't prepared for the half-marathon, and walked the last 4-5 miles  :P  In the weeks since then, I've been gradually lengthening my runs. Longest to date is 10.14mi. I will train throughout the winter, because my running buddy and I want to be in the full 26.2 mile marathon in Nashville next April. I won't even consider enrolling unless I can work up to 26 mile practice runs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version